Thursday, July 14, 2016

A song for My King and Father

I close my eyes and see your face
All I can say is you are beautiful
You are beautiful

 The thought of you
makes me feel like singing
The joy you give
makes me feel like dancing

You oh Lord
are my sal va tion
You my King
You are so good

There is no one
No One
Like You

You are my God
and I am
so in love with you

You're my King
You speak life
You lift me higher
lift me higher
on your wings

You bring Hope
You are Love
You bring joy and peace and rest

You are all I want
You are all I need
You are everything to me

I will never stop singing
I will never stop singing your praises

I will never stop shouting
I will never stop shouting
your name

You are the King of Kings.
Lord of All
You are
My Father

-Audrey Brookshire

No comments:

Post a Comment